Isle Of Anango
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isle Of Anango

The Isle of Anango is located on Gor. Gor is a fictional Counter-Earth based on the books by John Norman. This island is Sovereign and Ruled by a Tatrix (female ruler). This community is representative of the Three Pillars, Homestone: Anango, Caste: Ini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No slave has Made it a year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nai
red kajira
Nai

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-27

No slave has Made it a year Empty
PostSubject: No slave has Made it a year   No slave has Made it a year Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Well here i sit, just got told my Mia to delete all my dances, so that is done. So I have to start all over again, no dances done.

Not allowed to log on and talk to my friends, i have not missed a day in all this time. I looked at what Mia did and laugh at her, she made a mistake, she used the wrong file to do her dance then told M'Lady if i heard her right that we wrote it.

then put it all on me, just like normal i guess. So now i have to repost all the dances, no she wants them rewriten, all eight, it will take longer then a day, longer then a week, but i will do what I can in that short of time.

A year in Jan. i am that close but that far away, two months i have made so many mistakes here in the last few days it's a wonder she wants us around anymore. I have had the thought of asking for release, it has come back and then goes away then its back again. I keep bringing her pain, now this something not even of my own doing. I'm this close i really am.

It would make the chain stronger, it would make M'Lady happy to have the chain she wants, free of drama, god i hat drama. Soul and Elle are young sexy girls, charged with the energy of yourth, i am an old bag, slow, and hurt. Mia tried to be like them and got it form her if she tells me the truth, i don't know everything but i guess it was bad.

Oh well that is not my bussiness, i am a slave of Anango, for now.
Back to top Go down

No slave has Made it a year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Isle Of Anango :: the Kajira Kennels :: The HangOut-
Jump to: