Isle Of Anango
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isle Of Anango

The Isle of Anango is located on Gor. Gor is a fictional Counter-Earth based on the books by John Norman. This island is Sovereign and Ruled by a Tatrix (female ruler). This community is representative of the Three Pillars, Homestone: Anango, Caste: Ini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings Beth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings Beth Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Beth   Greetings Beth Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Sister this girl notices that you have deleted her from friends list, and thats fine with this one, this one did it at the request of M'Lady. No worries it works for me. Another question If I may . You visit this ones page quite often and never leave a message , Is there something This one can help you with ? Just ask I'll see what I can do. OK ?
Back to top Go down
Nai
red kajira
Nai

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Greetings Beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Beth   Greetings Beth Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:39 pm

kajiraArimiss wrote:
Sister this girl notices that you have deleted her from friends list, and thats fine with this one, this one did it at the request of M'Lady. No worries it works for me. Another question If I may . You visit this ones page quite often and never leave a message , Is there something This one can help you with ? Just ask I'll see what I can do. OK ?

Sister Please do not take this the wrong way, but you have removed your self from Nai's and Minah's friends list, which is ok, we understand. M'Lady wants us all to be friends and family, this is what Nai wants too. Nai was in a room with Arimiss for half and hour the other day sister did not say two words to Nai, which is ok as Nai did not speak her self. but she noticed that when Drem came into the room Ari talked up a storm, so it must be Minah and Nai. Which is ok too, we understand and it's not a big deal with us. Beth is a teacher she comes here to see if classes are done, and if there is new information for her, Nai does the same thing, Nai has looked at a lot of stuff and never left a message. Peace and Long life
Back to top Go down
Tatrix Lady Aasiyah
Admin
Tatrix Lady Aasiyah

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Greetings Beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Beth   Greetings Beth Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Don't start with the drama and cat fights .,... All of you should be on one anothers list. I don't want to hear about this bull shit again.. Are you up to date in lessons are you serving guest how are your jounals coming have you checked in. WHAT can you do to day to be pleasing WHAT can you learn. Have you read every post in this forum?????? If you answered no to any of these question then you have work to do outside of this mess!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://islandofanango.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Greetings Beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Beth   Greetings Beth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Beth
Page 1 of 1