Isle Of Anango
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isle Of Anango

The Isle of Anango is located on Gor. Gor is a fictional Counter-Earth based on the books by John Norman. This island is Sovereign and Ruled by a Tatrix (female ruler). This community is representative of the Three Pillars, Homestone: Anango, Caste: Ini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Test Good Luck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatrix Lady Aasiyah
Admin
Tatrix Lady Aasiyah

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Test Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: The Test Good Luck   The Test Good Luck Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:28 pm

The Test

Request the link for the tests .................

Note ..

"Do you know, ultimately," I asked, "who will prove to be your one best trainer?"
"No, Master." she said.
"You, yourself," I said, "the girl, herself, eager to please, imaginative and intelligent, monitoring her own performances and feelings, striving lovingly to improve and refine them. You yourself will be largely responsible for making yourself the superb slave you will become."
~Savages of Gor, Page 210~

“Indeed, I suspected that there would always be more to learn about service and love, that such things were fathomless and limitless, and, thus, in a sense, the notion of being "fully trained," or knowing all there was to know, was in actuality less of a practical goal than a lovely ideal, one which might perhaps be approached ever more closely, but would never be, and perhaps should never be, fully attained. Let the girl revel in her growth, and not fear that one day there will be no more to learn, nowhere else to go. There are no summits on the heights of love.”
~Dancer of Gor, page 129~
Back to top Go down
https://islandofanango.forumotion.net

The Test Good Luck
Page 1 of 1