Isle Of Anango
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isle Of Anango

The Isle of Anango is located on Gor. Gor is a fictional Counter-Earth based on the books by John Norman. This island is Sovereign and Ruled by a Tatrix (female ruler). This community is representative of the Three Pillars, Homestone: Anango, Caste: Ini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Na`ima breaks down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia
red kajira
Mia

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Na`ima breaks down Empty
PostSubject: Na`ima breaks down   Na`ima breaks down Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:52 pm

To all that know her and love her Na`ima has always loved Beth the most, she and Nai have done a lot together, they have been punished together a lot. the first punishment Nai ever got was because of beth, sorry that would be she asked for it. It has been a long road for the two, highs and lows, thur it all they remained friends and sisters. Last night Nai found out that beth was, after reading what happen in the room, going to ask again for release, Nai turned from her sister as she could not stand to see her with out the collar they shared for so long. Today in the Kettle we talked, Nai is depressed beyond words, she crys all the time. I call on the chain that is hers to come to her and tell her she is loved. here is some of what happen today.

KajirAnaimaAa: suite1
KajirAnaimaAa: she left me
KajirAahminahAa: kisses her sister
KajirAahminahAa: it's ok baby, it's for the best
KajirAnaimaAa: i will miss her
KajirAahminahAa: i know
KajirAahminahAa: so will I
KajirAahminahAa: but she is so sad all the time
KajirAahminahAa: it's for the best
KajirAnaimaAa: ~tears run down her face, thinking of her lost sisters, all of them~
KajirAahminahAa: ~wraps her sister in her arms and holds her, wonders were tomorrow will bring them~
KajirAahminahAa: you are loved Nai you are, i'm sure the girls all love you
KajirAnaimaAa: ~sigh~
KajirAnaimaAa: ~hardens her heart so that it can not be broken again~
KajirAahminahAa: ~hold her sister and rocks her to sleep, she puts her on the bed, lays next to her wraps her arms around her, crying softly~
KajirAahminahAa: ~holds her sister tight, not letting her go, she will be depressed for days but we will work thur this,~
KajirAahminahAa: humm a Japanese song to her, a childs song of happyness and frendship

we love all of you.
Back to top Go down
Nai
red kajira
Nai

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Na`ima breaks down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Na`ima breaks down   Na`ima breaks down Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:37 pm

it is two after Minah posted this, two days, not one of her sisters have left her a message of love and hope.

It is ok, we will work thur this alone the two of us, thank you so much for the support.
Back to top Go down

Na`ima breaks down Empty
PostSubject: no response says it all   Na`ima breaks down Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:37 am

the no response says it all......
Back to top Go down
kajira tori

kajira tori

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Na`ima breaks down Empty
PostSubject: No   Na`ima breaks down Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:10 pm

kajiraelizabethaa wrote:
the no response says it all......

No, i just dont think this was the right place to sort this out. I hope we have????

We are so strong together... nothing can be solved here.

~pulling on my chain~

We are together, all of us.

M'lady will lead, Beth will be at her side and we will all heal, together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Na`ima breaks down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Na`ima breaks down   Na`ima breaks down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Na`ima breaks down
Page 1 of 1