Isle Of Anango
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isle Of Anango

The Isle of Anango is located on Gor. Gor is a fictional Counter-Earth based on the books by John Norman. This island is Sovereign and Ruled by a Tatrix (female ruler). This community is representative of the Three Pillars, Homestone: Anango, Caste: Ini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Open and start generating revenues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lets Open and start generating revenues Empty
PostSubject: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:43 am

beth thinks we should open the Velvet petal and start generating revenues for M'Lady and Anango. Enticing Masters to give up credits is not easy and we should have a training class on this for the girls who are going to take shifts and then we need to market the services....does imvu permit that?
Back to top Go down
Nai
red kajira
Nai

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:26 pm

kajiraelizabethaa wrote:
beth thinks we should open the Velvet petal and start generating revenues for M'Lady and Anango. Enticing Masters to give up credits is not easy and we should have a training class on this for the girls who are going to take shifts and then we need to market the services....does imvu permit that?

thinking about this were not ready to open yet none of us can dance yet and nai can't do a serve yet not this good.

mina is not able to do a serve or dance she can hardly walk into a room right, tori is new not open, yasman is new not open, mimi is sick we don't have the staff for this unless tika weill work. think we need to wait for a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 pm

tika told me that all we need is one person tobe in the tavern at a time but the key is they have to come on and do afull shift...so beth thinks you are right...we should have 3 girls or so working the tavern for 2-3 hr shifts where they go there and wait for clients to come and or entice them there...need to think through that...this is more of a project than you might think at first...and you are right on the dances although we can get the dance poses...the whole idea is not to do some elaborate dance though...it is to get them a basic drink (short serve) with lots of heat and then go to the furs...not so much on awesome long serves and elaborate dances....but we still need trained...tika is a logical choice but good luck with that
Back to top Go down
Mia
red kajira
Mia

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 am

kajiraelizabethaa wrote:
tika told me that all we need is one person tobe in the tavern at a time but the key is they have to come on and do afull shift...so beth thinks you are right...we should have 3 girls or so working the tavern for 2-3 hr shifts where they go there and wait for clients to come and or entice them there...need to think through that...this is more of a project than you might think at first...and you are right on the dances although we can get the dance poses...the whole idea is not to do some elaborate dance though...it is to get them a basic drink (short serve) with lots of heat and then go to the furs...not so much on awesome long serves and elaborate dances....but we still need trained...tika is a logical choice but good luck with that

looks to this girl that beth is going to be in charge of the petal, go girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:57 pm

we just need to get those who are going to be working and serving Masters...trained appropriately with short, crisp sexy serves, enticing dances and "closing" skills so we can generate maximum revenue.
Back to top Go down
kajira tori

kajira tori

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Ready to help   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 pm

this one is ready to help in any way possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm

we all need to get through lesson 5 first so lets do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:27 pm

i guess i'm a little confused over the whole tavern thingy....first i heard i was not going to be doing the taverns and then that tori and beth were working the velvet petal as a team and now it sounds as if tori is a greeter and i am serving and doing the furs...so i'm not certain, and why do we need yet another room? .
Back to top Go down
Nai
red kajira
Nai

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:32 pm

kajiraelizabethaa wrote:
i guess i'm a little confused over the whole tavern thingy....first i heard i was not going to be doing the taverns and then that tori and beth were working the velvet petal as a team and now it sounds as if tori is a greeter and i am serving and doing the furs...so i'm not certain, and why do we need yet another room? .

The other room is for those Masters that like bondage, nai and tika will handle this, minah and beth can do the other and little last slave can greet. works out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:05 pm

i think we have no clue on the pricing and should go check out the competition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Open and start generating revenues   Lets Open and start generating revenues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Open and start generating revenues
Page 1 of 1