Isle Of Anango

The Isle of Anango is located on Gor. Gor is a fictional Counter-Earth based on the books by John Norman. This island is Sovereign and Ruled by a Tatrix (female ruler). This community is representative of the Three Pillars, Homestone: Anango, Caste: Ini

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Girl here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mia
red kajira

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: New Girl here   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Greetings my name is Katimaa I am the Command of the Royal Guard in the City of Tasnak in the Sardar Mt.s or it was. My job as Commander was to send out squads to find strangers in our land men that came to find the Kings, some of us were sent south to find our sister who is missing, Tashes, we had learned her brother who just had to have her had kicked her to the street after taking a wife a former slave. I and some of my warrior deheaded him and her in the streets for this then traveled south i was to see the Learder of the city of Anango to see if she had seen our sister stoping a long the way i visited citys i have grown tied of the cold of my city and after this mission was looking for a new home, i had told that to the Lady she saw Katimaa for who she is and what she wants her to be, as of this date kat is now a city slave she has given up her sword to the Lady. Just wanted you all to know who this girl was and who she is now, but this girl has made a vow to kill a woman for her former leader she will one day do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nai
red kajira

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Girl here   Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 am

Katimaa wrote:
Greetings my name is Katimaa I am the Command of the Royal Guard in the City of Tasnak in the Sardar Mt.s or it was. My job as Commander was to send out squads to find strangers in our land men that came to find the Kings, some of us were sent south to find our sister who is missing, Tashes, we had learned her brother who just had to have her had kicked her to the street after taking a wife a former slave. I and some of my warrior deheaded him and her in the streets for this then traveled south i was to see the Learder of the city of Anango to see if she had seen our sister stoping a long the way i visited citys i have grown tied of the cold of my city and after this mission was looking for a new home, i had told that to the Lady she saw Katimaa for who she is and what she wants her to be, as of this date kat is now a city slave she has given up her sword to the Lady. Just wanted you all to know who this girl was and who she is now, but this girl has made a vow to kill a woman for her former leader she will one day do this.

Hi no one else has said this but welcome to our little family
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Greetings kat   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 pm

beth would like to welcome you as well kat....and although we didn't hit it off immediately, beth is glad you are a part of Anango now and hopes you will stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl here   

Back to top Go down

New Girl here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1