Isle Of Anango
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isle Of Anango

The Isle of Anango is located on Gor. Gor is a fictional Counter-Earth based on the books by John Norman. This island is Sovereign and Ruled by a Tatrix (female ruler). This community is representative of the Three Pillars, Homestone: Anango, Caste: Ini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You Master ..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatrix Lady Aasiyah
Admin
Tatrix Lady Aasiyah

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Thank You Master .. Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Master ..   Thank You Master .. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Sonnets-Songs-and Love Letters
June 28, 2008 09:25PM

Thank You Master ..
.. for understanding that this girl is not perfect but that she comes closer to perfection through her service to You

.. for loving me even when this one falls short, caring for this girl .. no matter how badly she may lose her way and always knowing that this one will find her way back to You

.. for teaching this one .. constantly.. in everything You do, in every way You react, in showing the girl how to please You for punishing this one when she does something wrong .. for though this girl does not love to be punished it shows that You care enough to do so

.. for treating the girl gently when she needs it .. there are times when this girl longs for Your strength but this one is only a girl and sometimes she craves gentleness as well

.. for sharing Your life with this girl, everything this one learns about You makes her only love You more, for this one loves all of You and cares for everything about You, regardless of what it is

.. for allowing this girl to play .. for this one cannot always be serious Master, this gilr is a woman and a child and yearn to share both sides with You

.. for showing me how to channel the girls anger .. yes the girl does get angry and cannot help it but now she knows that by sharing her problems the anger will fade

..for loving and cultivating the girls sexuality in all its facets .. You've showed this one that nothing is dirty if it gives pleasure, that this girl is a sexual creature and that it is acceptable to be so for Your patience ..

.. this girl accept that she is a difficult kajira at times, that she can get out of hand or forget herself but You know this one and draw this one back each time easily replacing the girls will with Your own

.. for Your strength, without that this girl would be nothing .. Your strength wills the girl on when she think she can go no further

.. for showing this one how to trust once again ..

this girl has been hurt Master .. so many times .. trust comes hard to this girl ..

.. Your persistence taught this one to be loyal and trust once again

.. for not giving up .. sometimes it seemed this one would never learn, but You were always there when the lessons finally hit home, ready to hear what it is the girl finally realised

.. for holding me when this girl was afraid .. it can be so frightening sometimes, Master, and i can feel so very lost without the warmth of Your arms anchoring this girl

.. for protecting me .. not only from others but also from myself ....................................................

Thank You Master .. for All that You are .. and allowing this one to know All she can be
Back to top Go down
https://islandofanango.forumotion.net

Thank You Master ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Isle Of Anango :: the Kajira Kennels :: Art and Poetry-
Jump to: